• July 28, 2017 at 5:36 pm #31115
    Janice MarriottJanice Marriott
    Participant

Hello Karen

I look forward to receiving your  work after Womad has finished. It MUST have finished by now!  Hope all is well with you.

Janice

February 13, 2018 at 9:49 pm #41239
    Tanea StoddartTanea Stoddart
    Participant

Hi Janice and fellow students, my name is Tanea and I have just started this course.  It is something I have wanted to do for years but I struggle with time and my many commitments.  I have taken the plunge and will dedicate time to complete this course over the following year.  I look forward to my learning journey.

February 19, 2018 at 1:55 pm #41528
    Participant

Hello Tanea

I’m looking forward to working with you.  I hope you enjoy the course.

Janice

March 13, 2018 at 12:43 pm #43109
    Chris IngramChris Ingram
    Participant

Hi I am Chris and I too have taken the plunge and begun the Writing for Children study course. Something I have dreamed of doing, and putting off for “when I have more time!”. Nothing has slowed down but I have the realisation that I have to make this happen. I have Assignment one and a sticker in front of me – “Some day Christine will be a famous writer”. So I being.

March 19, 2018 at 6:08 pm #43438
    Sonia HotereSonia Hotere
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’m Sonia from New Caledonia. I’m excited to start this writing course for children stories this year. I haven’t taken a course of this sort since I graduated from College in 2004. I have moved to New Zealand this year to be with my daughter who attends an intermediate school. I have been looking to train myself on writing for children and found thanks to google the NZIBS course. I know it will be a challenge because english isn’t my first language, but I am confident that this course is going to help me develop my skills as a writer for my favorite audience, children. I’m looking forward to it and will enjoy every step of this journey!

March 20, 2018 at 6:42 pm #43506
    Paula TaylorPaula Taylor
    Participant

Hello Janice and fellow 2018 students. My name is Paula and I live in Auckland. I have so enjoyed reading to my grandchildren over a number of years that I started to write storybooks that I thought they might enjoy. This has lead to signing up for this course which I am excited about undertaking. I look forward to all that I can learn from all involved. Great to have fellow people on this journey!

May 11, 2018 at 12:31 pm #46064
    Participant

Hello Paula, Sonia and Chris.

I look forward to your stories.

Janice

June 14, 2018 at 4:38 pm #48324
    Richard MountfordRichard Mountford
    Participant

Hello, Janice and all WSC students. My name is Richard, I live in Hawke’s Bay and I’m looking forward to sharpening up my fiction over the next 12 months. Good luck to all for the journey ahead.

July 14, 2018 at 12:38 pm #49638
    Shelley ClementsShelley Clements
    Participant

Hi Janice and fellow writing students, my name is Shelley and I live in Kinloch, Taupo.  I’m looking forward to working through this course with you all.

P.S. How did some of you add a profile picture? I can’t seem to find where!…

July 16, 2018 at 11:06 am #49698
    NZIBS AdminNZIBS Admin
    Participant

Welcome Richard and Shelley! You can upload/change your photo in the student portal by clicking ‘User Profile’ and then ‘Edit Profile’ (screenshots attached).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    July 24, 2018 at 11:43 am #50066
    Participant

Thanks Julie, I followed your instructions to add a photo and I can see what the problem is now, I don’t have the option of ‘Edit Profile’ in the settings dropdown box, just My Account, Logout, and Cancel

Hmmmmmm…

July 24, 2018 at 12:56 pm #50073
    Liza PujjiDr Liza Pujji
    Participant

@Shelley, can you please try again?

July 24, 2018 at 4:25 pm #50093
    Participant

Yay done, thank you! 🙂

July 24, 2018 at 4:59 pm #50095
    Liza PujjiDr Liza Pujji
    Participant

Awesome!

July 30, 2018 at 9:45 am #50329
    Kelly MattockKelly Mattock
    Participant

Hello Janice and fellow students.  I have enjoyed reading all your posts this morning.  I am excited for this journey but also a little nervous.  I am a teacher in a low decile school in South Auckland and I love to teach writing.  Congratulations everyone for taking the plunge!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.