• July 9, 2016 at 12:30 pm #4986
    Niki Gael SpeechlyNiki Gael Speechly
    Participant

Mandy why you change your profile pic for? You look so happy in the other one. ๐Ÿ˜€

July 9, 2016 at 5:23 pm #4993

Not a bad idea to have a mobile lighthearted showcase, perhaps more people will show their wonderful and creative efforts when it is only a phone that captured the image.

I do expect only images and not discussions and chit chat – that is for talking point.

Thanks niki.

July 9, 2016 at 5:48 pm #5002

Agree with Niki, your other photo was more vibrant and stood out more….

July 9, 2016 at 6:12 pm #5010
    Participant

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ :O :p ๐Ÿ˜› ย I’m just doing them on the keyboard, not all of them work. I don’t know how Mandy got the smiley with the red cheeks.

Insert source … i tried flickr (like when we were on the SDB) and my memory stick, nothing works. The post doesn’t show up but it says that you Robert commented in the ‘freshness’ column wherever I try to put an inserted image post. Maybe only you can post inserts being an admin dude.

poke tongue smiley is done with a : and a capital P ย  ย ๐Ÿ˜›

July 10, 2016 at 10:54 am #5030
    Participant

I just got an error message when trying to reply on here. It said … slow down, you move too fast. ย Lolol ย funny ๐Ÿ˜€ Technology telling me to slow down!

July 11, 2016 at 5:49 pm #5168
    Mandy EdwardsMandy Edwards
    Participant

Changed my photo back. Happy? I don’t like it anymore. Not in a teeny red faced square anyway. And it chopped off the best bits in the photo… ?

July 12, 2016 at 8:48 am #5195

Glad you changed your photo back to this image, the best bits are chopped off – would you elaborate please – what is better then ?? Send original image to me and perhaps I can adjust your photo so you do not loose any preciousย ??

Another week in this sullen country and I can fly back to paradise…

July 12, 2016 at 11:52 am #5220
    Participant

I don’t have an original anymore.

July 14, 2016 at 4:53 pm #5405
    Participant

This is my gorgeous daughter, Emily.

July 15, 2016 at 10:45 am #5442
    Marilyn WheelerMarilyn Wheeler
    Participant

Robert, when you have returned and rested, could you please find the information re: washing soda and skeleton leaves.

I went to try this idea, but cannot get the information due to forum change.

Cheers Merlin.

July 16, 2016 at 6:44 pm #5505

Merlin, Please activate your fingers and google it? Here are a few links:

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Skeleton-Leaves

http://www.theidearoom.net/2010/10/how-to-make-leaf-skeletons.html

Since I do not retain that info either the above may help?

July 16, 2016 at 7:03 pm #5507

Last few days in Europe, not feeling too safe here, too many crazies here that have derailed brains and too much freedom to do what they like – the governments here hand out so much to all the “refugees” that is becomes a culture to beg and borrow and demand.

Anyway, inspected and purchased a new lens – just released here in Holland a week ago – very timely – I was hoping I would be here for the release -,it is prime lens, MANUAL FOCUS , and it is different, very different. Of course photo shop can possibly evaluate what this lens does, but nothing beats reality.

May post something if WIFI permits. otherwise I may be of the radar for a while. Look forward to see all your posts, send in as much as possible to make this photography forum a vibrant E place.

Take care

July 17, 2016 at 10:19 am #5525
    Marilyn WheelerMarilyn Wheeler
    Participant

Thank you Robert. Yes, I have an idea that these skeleton leaves could look good on my plates and pots. Do the leaves, create images then create decals. Wonderful.

looking forward to your return. Merlin.

July 18, 2016 at 10:17 am #5550
    Participant

I’m struggling with how to make apple pie and chook pie look good in a photo. They’re just all brown and boring. I don’t know what colours to put with them to make them stand out. Any suggestions?

July 18, 2016 at 11:36 am #5556
    David MullerDavid Muller
    Participant

Why dont you take a slice out and let us see the succulent inside

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.