• September 5, 2018 at 10:34 am #51704

Julie, my sincere apologies, my misunderstanding. Perhaps graduates can have option what to choose from, instead of having one package covering all? Not every one may like to utilise all services you offer.

September 5, 2018 at 11:02 am #51715
    NZIBS AdminNZIBS Admin
    Participant

No worries, Robert! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it on and hopefully we can create some options in the future.

September 11, 2018 at 6:17 pm #51904
    Niki Gael SpeechlyNiki Gael Speechly
    Participant

Thanks Robert. I don’t really do the social media scene now … super busy around the farm, in the veg garden and planting trees. Having fun with new phone camera 🙂 Neat how it tells you when you are pointing at grass, or a cat, or portrait, even a document on the normal photo setting.

I think I have done something to the big boy camera’s memory card. I deleted the photos off it when it was inserted into the computer because it was full but when I put it back in the camera it says it is still full but no photos are showing. Maybe it needs to be formatted or something.

I like your behance project.

[attachment file=”51905″]

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    September 11, 2018 at 7:48 pm #51912

yet… Niki just reformat the card in camera ???? and let me know if you need more help. Enjoying my light painting – I bought another light gun to  do even more crazy ???? things. Here my greyhounds decided to do zoomies in my new vege raised bed… Fortunately nothing was planted in the garden yet

October 2, 2018 at 2:59 pm #52549
    Niki Gael SpeechlyNiki Gael Speechly
    Participant

I reformatted the card. Thanks Robert 🙂

January 20, 2019 at 2:13 pm #56501

Came accros a photography book, nothing new you may say.

But this book was about Frank Horvat.

His images are captivating, not modern but timeless????.

Book is published by Hate Cantz Verlag. Title: Please don’t smile….

Something I often said when photographing models, it always gave the desired effect….

January 31, 2019 at 8:57 pm #57058
    Marilyn WheelerMarilyn Wheeler
    Participant

Robert,

I have since received the book from the local library.

I shall read it with interest.

At first glance, maybe a little uninspiring, but I shall give the benefit of the doubt until I have read through it.

I gues this moral is “First impressions may not be the best impression”

Cheers Marilyn.

February 1, 2019 at 9:59 pm #57112
    Marilyn WheelerMarilyn Wheeler
    Participant

Robert, you may need to read the previous post before this one.

Well. Uninspriring it (the book) is not.

I am up to page 41 The years of Discovery. I am quite enthralled with the story.

Up to now, I do enjoy the images on page 16. 17 and 24. His story is intresting and I shall read the book till the end.

Thankyou for talking about this book.  Cheers Marilyn

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.