• June 24, 2016 at 8:19 pm #3901

Welcome to our photography group, post anything here, shortly I will post my challenge to participate to post images, hopefully I can remember all my “requests’ or ideas”.

June 25, 2016 at 10:28 am #3934
    Mandy EdwardsMandy Edwards
    Participant

In order to avoid housework I am having a look around here. I shall see if I can post a photograph!

June 25, 2016 at 6:29 pm #3968

Thank you Amanda, glad you prefer this forum above housework….nice image too – try to keep the horizon staight – when cropping you can in most cases rotate the image a little – if not develop a steady hand or boat, tripod, eye…

June 27, 2016 at 10:23 pm #4252
    Participant

A wee edit. Well done Mandy. I’m still learning how this whole forum works and you have obviously got it in one. Carol

July 1, 2016 at 4:27 am #4524

Just heard that I have the ability to edit and remove and play with other SDB bodily functions, so if there is a post you like to be edited or removed, let me know. This allows you the freedom to let fly – be assured that I’ll do my best to make your “flight” as enjoyable, informative and wholesome as it can be.

Just hang out here, share your shutterspeed, complain about your ISO and widen your aperture, take care and I’ll see you soon here!

July 6, 2016 at 8:07 pm #4776
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Can anyone see any lemon meringue pies?  Some of my words went on but then disappeared again. 😀

July 6, 2016 at 8:27 pm #4782
    Anonymous
    Inactive

It says I’m posting but nothing is showing up. The ‘inserting’ of images in the main window doesnt seem to work.

If by chance there is a delay in my posts showing up, please forgive all the lemon meringue pies 😀 It was delicious I might add.

July 6, 2016 at 9:21 pm #4784
    Participant

Stop teasing me with your lemon merringue pies. There are hundreds of them on here! Jessh!

July 6, 2016 at 9:35 pm #4786
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Lol oh there is not. I can only see one :p

July 6, 2016 at 9:42 pm #4788
    Participant

Yay! You are back. I am laughing my silly head off.

July 6, 2016 at 10:13 pm #4791

Glad to see only one meringue pie, will create a photo gallery for my students now if I am able to do so.

At the moment enjoying dutch meals, love the stroopwafels – I eat a pack each day.. and the selection of beers is overwhelming – glad my stomach is not sensitive for expansion…weather is diabolical – cold and rain  like our winter – hardly any difference.

There is a P underneath my post do not know why. Enjoy this Forum, post what ever, if anything is required like a new gallery – tell me!

July 6, 2016 at 11:14 pm #4798
    Marilyn WheelerMarilyn Wheeler
    Participant

Niki, so pleased to see you here. Merlin.

July 7, 2016 at 3:21 am #4800
    Participant

I love the descriptive titles of your threads but you need to edit the word lengthy, Robert … and now that Niki is back you are in all sorts of trouble trying to keep us concise. ☺ Enjoy your Dutch food. If you get hungry once you return you could always eat one of Niki’s lemon merringue pies. It seems she has lots of them. x

July 7, 2016 at 5:56 pm #4862

Definitely very edible and lovely close up of your pie – good image – now send it to or publish it in “Womans Weekly” with your recipe. High standard of imagery.

July 9, 2016 at 12:27 pm #4984
    Niki Gael SpeechlyNiki Gael Speechly
    Participant

Robert can we please have a ‘phone pic’ gallery as well, and keep the other gallery just for the fancy pants photos and your critiques? Is that ok?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.