• December 19, 2017 at 1:27 pm #38915

Excellent workspace, good neutral colours surrounding you. Amazed that this workstation is so orderly……Very well organised.

Glad to see your wakko wacom finally on a desk instead of under your bed.Have you installed the “Wacom desktop Centre” and back up your setting to the cloud etc? Organised short cuts and settings for the pen, touch ring and  the radial menu?

December 19, 2017 at 3:48 pm #38919
    Niki Gael SpeechlyNiki Gael Speechly
    Participant

🙂 Why are you so amazed I have an organised workstation? I can’t stand clutter. One needs space to breathe. Just seeing that exercise equipment under the desk is making me cringe. I will find a new place for them.

I’ve added a new sky. Do you think it is ok? Do you think it needs to be softened? I gave it a tiny blur. It could be smoke from the engine too. I don’t know if I like it at the top left. I found mistakes I hadn’t seen before too like a metal bar I had cloned out to the right of Mr Gibbs wasn’t completely gone, and where I had lightened Mr Gibbs then blurred the mask there was yucky banding. I fixed them.

I do have the Wacom centre, and I changed the settings of the pen to suit me. I don’t know if I have backed it up or not, will check. I don’t use the buttons and circle on the Wacom, I prefer using keyboard shortcuts instead.

I finished the other traction engine photo and got Constance to print it for me A3 on her special paper. It is stunning. I love it. 🙂

I’m hoping to get this one printed as well which is why I want it as good as I can get it.

December 20, 2017 at 8:53 pm #38948

Sky is good, amazed for the uncluttery, you once mentioned a photograph looked like your brain, hence my comment…Hope you can follow my reasoning…. Very strong image Alamy  may like it too?;

December 22, 2017 at 11:25 am #38976
    Participant

🙂 Maybe that’s why I like it to be orderly around me because my brain is so busy. I can’t cope with clutter inside and out. 🙂 🙂 🙂

One of our new members of the family. She doesn’t have a name yet and is still a sooky bum so I can’t get close to her or her sister. But I did manage to sneak in a tummy rub over the fence while they were snoozing. They were thoroughly enjoying it until they realised it was me and took off.

December 23, 2017 at 5:08 pm #38994

New family member looks interesting, why is she with you? Creating more of them? Food or company or income?

When she (assuming she is she – she looks like a she) is used to your big boy (camera) will you do some hero shots of her? They make wonderful photos. Had to do some breeders images of champion pigs in Kumeu and they are so photogenic! ????

December 23, 2017 at 6:31 pm #38997
    Participant

Yes definitely do lots of photos of the piggies. Love them, they remind me of dogs. I used to breed the Large Blacks then Berkshires. These two, Ranga and Jaffa, are suppose to be for you know what but I get terribly attached to pigs. They are getting friendlier especially Jaffa (darker one). I would keep her for breeding if I decided to go down that path again as she has a lovely nature. Ranga is selfish, bossy and aggressive. She controls Jaffa. Unless she pulls her curly tail in then she will go.

December 23, 2017 at 10:16 pm #39004
    Participant

Cody Xmas Lights

December 24, 2017 at 10:02 am #39010

What a great imagination! Love the merging of lights and sabbie. I really enjoy those effects.

Hope you, and of course all other readers lurkers and participants, have a good break, enjoy what you enjoy most, celebrate what needs to be celebrated, remember what needs to be kept alive, and above all love it –  do it –  and have fun with it.

Robert. x

December 24, 2017 at 10:39 am #39012
    Participant

You too Robert and everyone, hope you have lovely holidays. X

January 25, 2018 at 11:43 am #40148
    Participant

Rakaia Gorge

yuck hate my photo being taken.

January 26, 2018 at 7:46 pm #40252

Rakaia gorgeous…

February 2, 2018 at 11:14 am #40500
    Participant

Beneath dead flowers

June 3, 2018 at 2:30 pm #47552
    Participant

Cemetery Tree

June 3, 2018 at 5:52 pm #47560
    Participant

My baby

June 4, 2018 at 12:57 pm #47592

Impressive, like the placing of your signature too.

Are these flurries of posts meant to lure me back?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags