• February 24, 2023 at 1:12 pm #87284
    Kim JenynsKim Jenyns
    Participant

Hi there, just a quick line to say hello and I hope everyone is enjoying the learning so far I certainly am.

March 8, 2023 at 4:48 pm #87596
    Leigh CookeLeigh Cooke
    Participant

Hi Kim,  Glad to hear you’re enjoying the learning so far.  Here is a link to a facebook page for students doing this programme, in case you haven’t already come across it  Lifecoach support group (study/buddy group 🌻) | Facebook

March 13, 2023 at 10:55 am #87689
    Cordelia BurgessCordelia Burgess
    Participant

Hi Kim (and others!)! A quick hello to all from me as well.  I’ve just started this course and am really enjoying the learnings so far, I hope you all are as well and look forward to crossing paths at some stage on this course ;-). Thank you Leigh for linking the facebook group I hadn’t seen that yet so very helpful. Thanks!

March 22, 2023 at 3:58 pm #87938
    Kelly BrassKelly Brass
    Participant

Hi All

Kelly here, today is my first day as a learner.. well out of my depth but its all a great experience, right? Just shot out and bought a laptop because it was impossible to do anything on my phone. Just learning how to navigate the website so hello and im sure we will catch up again soon.

Kelly

March 29, 2023 at 6:11 pm #88096
    Corey JohnsonCorey Johnson
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Corey here. I am enjoying doing this course. I hope you all too.

Corey

April 11, 2023 at 2:58 pm #88420
    Monica TurnerMonica Turner
    Participant

Kia ora koutou

I started the course last week and I’m loving it so far. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Monica

April 30, 2023 at 11:05 am #88852
    Pauline MasseyPauline Massey
    Participant

Hi all – totally overwhelmed when I started 10 days ago and now beginning to sort myself and feeling  excited and motivated, its going to be amazing – Pauline

May 15, 2023 at 6:55 pm #89120
    Jessica CloughJessica Clough
    Participant

Hi All

Im Jess, Im in Hamilton. I am im starting today.. And very excited to be here, and learn.

Its something i thought about along time ago.. the idea was quickly submissed.

So here i am, 20 years later. And on a mission to be sucessful life coach.

I have brought up two daughters 26 and 19.

Thank you

Jess

June 13, 2023 at 9:06 am #89162
    Stephen OatesStephen Oates
    Participant

Hi. Steve here in Hamilton. Just enrolled in the Life Coaching course. I’m a little confused re the course materials. I had an email informing that an enrolment pack would be couriered. Do we get hard copies as  well as the course online?

July 2, 2023 at 3:40 pm #89182
    Jessica CloughJessica Clough
    Participant

Hi Steve,

Welcome, Im Jess from Hamilton also.

Yes you get both, but you probably have realised this by now, just looked at the date.

How are you getting on?

Jess

July 10, 2023 at 5:55 pm #89191
    Stephen OatesStephen Oates
    Participant

Hi Jessica

I’m going good, thanks. Early days with the course. Onwards to the second assignment. Yes, I figured out that the material was online AND in physical form, which is great. How are things, and how are you finding the course?

Steve

July 28, 2023 at 2:41 pm #89221
    Benjamin LimBenjamin Lim
    Participant

Kia ora koutou everyone,

First-day newbie for me here today, greetings to all, from Christchurch! 🙂

Ben Lim

October 10, 2023 at 9:33 pm #89304
    Helen O’ConnorHelen O’Connor
    Participant

Kia ora Koutou

I’m Helen. I live in Wellington. I started the course three weeks ago.   I’m really enjoying the course so far.

April 17, 2024 at 2:20 pm #89506
    Debbie WatkinsDebbie Watkins
    Participant

Hi All! (from Ashburton, Mid-Canterbury) I’m new to the Life Coaching course. Really looking forward to the journey, thoroughly enjoying it so far.

April 26, 2024 at 10:40 am #89533
    Kim Scott-RitchieKim Scott-Ritchie
    Participant

Hi All, I signed up recently to the Life Coaching course and have just submitted my first assignment.  I have to say, it was actually a great exercise to consider what life coaching is and what it is not!  I’ve also been enjoying reading the Body Language book and sharing excerpts with my family as I come across things that are fascinating or interesting.  I’m really looking forward to this journey of learning!  Debbie, I visited Ashburton for the first time over Christmas and we really enjoyed our time there – but no fly fishing….maybe next time we’ll give it a go!  We recently moved to Central Otago so there’s lots to explore as first timers in the South :).  If anyone ever wants to bounce things off, feel free to reach out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.