• June 12, 2023 at 11:28 am #89161
    NZIBS AdminNZIBS Admin
    Participant

Dear NZIBS community, My name is Varun Bhardwaj and I’m a PhD student in Management at the University of Auckland. I’m submitting my thesis on cross scale resilience this month. I’m looking for a proof-reader who can turn this around quickly and on the smell of an oily rag, so to speak. The rate is negotiable. My final submission date is the 30th of June, 2023. Your proof-reading will need to be submitted by the 23rd of June, 2023. It will be done using track changes inside a shared word document via OneDrive.

Chapters one to four are pretty good. So is chapter seven. These might need a spell and grammar check.

I’m mainly looking for help in the methods and discussion chapter to make the technical language more readable. Especially where I have used quotes. Instead of saying this quote illustrates, can you think of ways to soften the intros and outros of the quotes?

Please if you could take a look at the attached (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aKnQIpNe4wwIk5hQnUezhVJh3mB27Y1s/view?usp=drive_web ) and let me know if you might be interested in this proof reading task. Multiple proof readers are being sought. Your perspective and contribution is invaluable. My email is [email protected]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.