• February 5, 2024 at 3:49 pm #89426
    Judi RiddellJudi Riddell
    Participant

Just saying hello to anyone or all people doing the life coaching course.

I have really just read the tutorial one booklet and started completing the self-assignments. Time is challenging and its HOT in my study room.How are others doing?

February 6, 2024 at 4:02 pm #89428
    Marlen DixonMarlen Dixon
    Participant

Hi Judi, and everyone else!

I’m also just getting started and trying to get into a groove and routine with studying. Difficult to do when school has only just gone back and there’s so many disruptions, but hoping for some more focused study time from next week on, when it is just a normal, 5-day week. I’m very excited to move forward with this and I really love learning about personal development.

February 9, 2024 at 1:29 pm #89435
    Fiona HouriganFiona Hourigan
    Participant

Kia Ora,

Looking forward new learnings 🙂

I have a study leave approved this year which feels like a luxury to extend myself and get paid for the privilege. Enjoying the reading and have made a start on self assignment also.

February 23, 2024 at 12:50 pm #89452
    Ian RichardsonIan Richardson
    Participant

Kia Ora

I have just received all my materials for the Life Coaching Course…..exciting times.  Plan to start this weekend and get into a routine and managing my time 🙂

March 10, 2024 at 1:19 pm #89464
    Tunde VasTunde Vas
    Participant

Kia Ora Life Coaching Team!

My name is Tunde and I have just started my life coaching course. Already a few weeks late, so will get into scheduling in my time for studying :). Looking forward to catching up with you all at some stage and supporting each other.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags