• May 17, 2021 at 8:46 pm #85307
    Jake MurphyJake Murphy
    Participant

Hi my name is Jake Murphy and I’ve just enrolled in the sports journalism course today.
    Ive recently just started writing a blog on (justafanandhisfootball.sport.blog) if anybody is interested in a read.
    Hope everyone achieves what they aim too out of this course or any other course they’ve enrolled in.
    Cheers

Jake

May 24, 2021 at 10:26 am #85337
    Vaneasa ConnerVaneasa Conner
    Participant

Hi Jake, how is it going so far? I’m Vaneasa. I’m studying Travel Writing, loving it.

May 24, 2021 at 3:36 pm #85340
    Jake MurphyJake Murphy
    Participant

Hi Vaneasa, The course is going great so far , I’m really enjoying it.
    Thats great is travel writing something you’re really interested in?

May 30, 2021 at 8:20 pm #85365
    Vaneasa ConnerVaneasa Conner
    Participant

Hey Jake, how is it going? Yeah, writing and photography have always been a passion of mine since I was about 12. I wouldn’t mind working for a newspaper. What are your plans?

June 17, 2021 at 8:45 pm #85452
    Jake MurphyJake Murphy
    Participant

That’s good to hear, chase those dreams! Yeah my plan is to hopefully write sports articles for newspapers, and then eventually go on to sports broadcasting. Hope your studies are going well

September 24, 2021 at 10:23 am #85791
    Kaye O'NeillKaye O’Neill
    Participant

Hey Team

Notice there are only a couple of people doing this course that have joined up on this forum.  My name is Kaye and I have just started the Journalism and non-Fiction writing course.  Have done the Life Coaching course with NZIBS and now looking to do further study, to write a book and hopefully sell articles to magazines within the lifestyle/life coaching and health and fitness, women and aging areas.   I currently work as a life coach and personal trainer.

k

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.