• October 11, 2016 at 8:07 am #10779
    Brian MorrisBrian Morris
    Participant

I’m ready to work alongside any graduate of any NZIBS course who isn’t making real money doing the thing they trained to do.

There is no fee. Consider my personal involvement as part of your training. It extends after you graduate if you need extra help. It doesn’t matter when you graduated, you qualify for this. The first graduates earned their diplomas 25 years ago!

There are some conditions you need to meet.

1. You must have made some effort at getting paid work. Sitting around waiting for jobs to roll in is not enough.

2. You begin by posting to me a one page letter/report of what you’ve done so far to get paid jobs. I want to see real on-paper examples of your promotional items: business card, flyer, brochure, blog site, Facebook page. Post to: Principal, NZIBS, P O Box 282288, Beachlands 2147. Emails do not qualify. Post an envelope.

3. I’ll give you my considered comments, suggestions, plus any other help I can. Free. Success is when someone  pays you actual money.

4. My helpful involvement lasts for 30 days starting on the day I receive your package by post. First in, first served.

5. We will work together to get you into EARNING MONEY MODE. Make the most of my personal mentor service during those 30 days! Every day is precious.

Folks, I’ve spent my lifetime getting pretty good at what I do. My skills are at your disposal. Every NZIBS graduate may use this extra service. Proofreaders. Photographers. Life Coaches. Story Writers. Poets. Journalists. Travel Writers. Sports Reporters.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.