• September 21, 2021 at 2:14 pm #85780
    Leonie HaleLeonie Hale
    Participant

Hi  –

Day two and I’m already concerned about the reading.  Actually it’s concern about being able to digest – this is a technical subject.  But I am excited and thrilled too.

Cheers

Leonie

September 21, 2021 at 4:47 pm #85781
    Brian PrueBrian Prue
    Participant

Hi Leonie,

Day 2 for me as well. Trying  not to become overwhelmed with the reading. Certainly is a lot to digest but I’m sure we will cope.

Excited  as well.

Cheers,

Brian

September 22, 2021 at 11:06 am #85785
    Chas FoxallChas Foxall
    Participant

Kia ora and Hi there Brian and Leonie !

Its great to see you have taken up the challenge of doing this course. Its an exciting path and most all of the assignments are quite challenging and fun to do .

As many students have so many different brands of camera I do not profess to be an expert on each device but the fundamentals are essentially the same .

The course uses several similar tutorials and assignments from foundation photography courses at tertiary level that I have been involved in, so you will be following a similar path to these students.

I am available for questions and queries on here if you run into any difficulties . Don’t be afraid to fire through any shots you have taken before you commit them for assessment if you are not sure .

Looking and understanding the work of famous photographers both contemporary and from the past is an established way of learning, and looking at their works will open your eyes as to what is possible to achieve .

Keep in touch

Chas!

September 22, 2021 at 12:50 pm #85789
    Leonie HaleLeonie Hale
    Participant

Thanks Chas.

September 22, 2021 at 8:23 pm #85790
    Brian PrueBrian Prue
    Participant

Thanks Chas ,

Will do.

September 24, 2021 at 10:25 am #85792
    Leonie HaleLeonie Hale
    Participant

Hi.  What date does our first assignment have to be in?

September 26, 2021 at 1:52 pm #85794
    Brian PrueBrian Prue
    Participant

Hi Chas,

I take it there is  a text book on the way? It appears there is a lot to reference from it.

Regards,

Brian

September 28, 2021 at 11:21 am #85796
    Leonie HaleLeonie Hale
    Participant

Crikey Chas.  Yes in the text book is all the reading I was talking about.  You need to ensure you get that.

October 6, 2021 at 4:52 pm #85820
    Chas FoxallChas Foxall
    Participant

Hi Leonie , How are you going ? Any help you need just let me know . I am back on Forum now

Cheers

Chas

October 18, 2021 at 12:51 pm #85863
    Brian PrueBrian Prue
    Participant

Well, I have just retrieved my folder and Text book that was sent to the wrong address. The folk that received them were away on holiday.

A bit depressing, but now should be able to progress with the material I should have had long ago.

October 19, 2021 at 11:17 am #85870
    Leonie HaleLeonie Hale
    Participant

Good luck Brian.  That is a significant bit of reading to do.

October 19, 2021 at 11:30 am #85871
    Brian PrueBrian Prue
    Participant

Thanks Leonie. Yes there certainly is. Guess you are progressing quite well?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.