• March 17, 2018 at 5:06 pm #43318
    Kathy SwailesKathy Swailes
    Participant

Any crime writers out there? On another forum (SfEP in the UK) the following link to this FREE webinar masterclass was brought to my attention and I thought people here may be interested:

https://enquire.thewritersacademy.co.uk/webinar-how-to-write-a-crime-novel/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=wa_webinar

It’s at 6pm Thursday evening in the UK, so that should be 6am here on Good Friday morning. But even if you don’t want to get up at stupid o’clock, they said they’ll send the link to the recorded webinar to anyone that can’t attend (after the event) providing you’re registered.

P.S. The UK moves onto British Summer Time this weekend I believe, hence only 12 hours difference, until we change our clocks for the winter.

March 22, 2018 at 11:21 am #43611
    Nikki CrutchleyNikki Crutchley
    Participant

Hi Kathy

Thanks for this. I’ve signed up. I don’t fancy getting up at stupid o’clock so will listen in at a more reasonable hour 🙂

Nikki

March 22, 2018 at 2:21 pm #43626
    Participant

I’ll be listening to it too, although like yourself Nikki, probably in delayed/non-live mode! Just thought I’d let you know in case you want to discuss with someone who’s also listened to it.

April 3, 2018 at 4:08 pm #44075
    Participant

Hi Nikki,

Did you get up for this? Amazingly, I did in the end. The speaker raised some interesting points, but she moved to fast in some areas for my liking. Maybe it’s because I was still half asleep!

Nevertheless, I’m trying to get hold of a recording of the webinar to listen to again. They promised to send a link to one afterwards, but so far I haven’t received anything. Have you?

Did anyone else listen to this webinar? If so, what did you think?

April 4, 2018 at 7:07 am #44104
    Nikki CrutchleyNikki Crutchley
    Participant

Hi Kathy

No, I didn’t even contemplate getting up that early 🙂 And, yes, I thought they were going to send a link but so far I haven’t been sent anything.

April 4, 2018 at 3:21 pm #44126
    Participant

I contacted their marketing arm, who responded almost immediately (very impressed). They said they will be sending it out after the video is edited and rendered properly. So we will be getting it at some point.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.