• March 29, 2023 at 8:29 pm #88099
    Kelly BrassKelly Brass
    Participant

I am hoping someone may be able to shed some light on this for me. Ive typed my answers out but they really just say the same thing. I know there will be a key point that I need to cover. The questions read very similar to me.

Kelly

March 29, 2023 at 9:07 pm #88102
    Jemma StarkJemma Stark
    Participant

Are the questions – what is life coaching and then what is a life coach?

there are subtle but distinct differences between what you do as a life coach and what life coaching is.

it’s took me a bit of re-writing both answers to show the difference.

re-read the assignment notes and focus on the subtle language difference to really get your head around what they are trying to get you to understand.

March 30, 2023 at 11:15 am #88113
    Phil LinklaterPhil Linklater
    Participant

Hi Kelly,

They are distinctly different. PP in the tutorial 25 – 29 relates to the first and pp 3- 35 addresses the second.

As it is within a coaching session it is important to remain on high alert to what is being said and paying attention to that. In normal daily life we tend to switch off part way through someone else’s dialogue as we think we have already figured out the answer or we “know” what they mean. In fact we never know anything until we clarify precisely what the other is saying.

Chunk it down into their separate components. 1. What is life coaching – try to forget about what a coach does. Then 2. What does a coach do within that process? I’ll give you a “not in the tutorial” definition once I have received your assignment.

If you still have some difficulty – then I am happy to talk you through it. Email me at [email protected] and we can set up a time.

Hope that helps

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.